T Zero Endurance Multi-Sport Team
T Zero Endurance Multi-Sport Team is a global team comprised of intensely competitive, hard charging triathletes, runners, cyclists and swimmers that not only train and race hard but utilize the same drive and determination to give back, to improve safety for all endurance athletes and our great triathlon community.
T Zero Endurance Multi-Sport Team has race team divisions for general athletes members and our elite athletes.
The race team is a highly motivated group with goals of personal improvement, teamwork, camaraderie, integrity involvement and fun. T Zero Endurance Multi-Sport Team’s main motivation behind the formulation and development of our group is to help support everyone from the first time triathlete to the elite cross the finish line. Desire, commitment and charity are just a few attributes that each T Zero Endurance Multi-Sport Team athlete possesses and exemplifies every day.
The T Zero Endurance Multi-Sport Team will continually be giving back to the sport and the community.
Member benefits include:
- Our community events with deep discounts to team members throughout the year.
- Access to our training resources and access to all of our training plans
- Discounted gear through our team bike shop
- Paid registration to Ironman World Championship or 70.3 Worlds with qualification
- Discounts on T Zero Training Camps
- 20% of any T Zero Coaching
- 20% off any T Zero Merchandise within our online store
- Sponsor Discounts
- (1) Offical Team Shirt and Visor
Requested for all team members in support of our great sponsors and other team members.
- When training or on the course respect our team brand and others on the course.
- Wear T Zero Racing gear whenever possible
- Represent the sport and the race team in the highest professionalism
- Offer support to athletes in any way you can.
- That you are willing to help promote T Zero Endurance both outside of the team and within it. This means you are active within our community and promote our activities outside of it.
- Regular interaction within the T Zero Endurance community. Answers questions or ask your own, arrange group catch ups or cheer on your fellow T Zero Endurance members when you see them at an event.
- Post on social media pictures and accomplishments with the hashtag #TZeroEndurance
- @Mention our sponors during your training, racing and other events
Annual Membership Dues ($29.95) to cover administrative costs and back office. Additionally includes your team shirt and visor.
There is absolutely zero expectation that you are coached by an T Zero coach. In fact, if you have your own coach why not encourage them to get involved in our community too.
There is absolutely no expectation that you use the products that we have partnered with. You can even have your sponsor logos put on our team gear! We also have people who can help you find sponsors of your own!
Will we only accept fast athletes? Absolutely not! While we are looking for those elite fast athletes of course, though we want a good representation of the endurance sports community. The main things we are looking for are people who are involved and help others within our community.
Now accepting applications for the 2020 T Zero Endurance Race Team